We welcome all comments and feedback about the way we work. If you have a complaint or problem about us, we will aim to resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible in a personal, fair and confidential way.
The aim of this procedure is to provide an efficient and robust fundraising complaints procedure in line with our ethical processes, the Charities Commission and the Fundraising Regulator.
LifeSpring Ministries is committed to excellent client service. We regard complaints as an opportunity to turn a negative experience for a client or service user into a positive one, as well as an opportunity to learn and improve.
The context for our fundraising complaints procedure is effective care for our donors, with standards and service level agreements where appropriate, and with regular dialogue and review of the service provided.
The purpose of our complaints handling procedures is to ensure that we:
– listen and are responsive to people who raise and issue with us
– respond swiftly
– are fair and consistent
– offer solutions and/or explanations
– offer complainants recourse to the Board of Directors as a final resolution
– ensure that staff who are mentioned in complaints receive support
– respect confidentiality
– record complaints consistently and monitor what we record
– use complaints positively as an opportunity for learning and improvement
In making a complaint we believe most people want:
– to be listened to;
– to have the problem accepted as important;
– to be offered a solution or explanation;
– to have their distress acknowledged and
– to be assured the same thing will be avoided, if possible, again.
– it is therefore essential that people raising a complaint are involved in discussing their concerns and in finding solutions.
You may send your complaint to us in any of the following ways:
Phone: 01902 313121 and ask for a senior member of staff.
Post: Finance Dept. LifeSpring Ministries, 34 Clifton Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0QT
Our aim is to ensure every complaint is acknowledged within 5 working days.
Your complaint will be fully investigated by a member of our Senior Staff.
The Outcome of our investigation will be provided within 10 working days starting from the date when the complaint was received. If it is not possible to give a full response within the timescale, we will contact you to provide an explanation and indication of when a full response can be expected (within a further 10 working days).
If you are still not satisfied with our response, please let us know and this will be looked into by a Fulltime Pastor or a Director, who will conduct a review and write to you clearly setting out the outcome of their review and the rationale for their decision.
An acknowledgement will be sent in writing (within 5 working days of receiving your response) and an expected timescale for the review to be carried out will be given.
The review will be completed within 25 working days of receiving your response. If an extension is necessary we will inform you of the reason and provide you with an update.
In the event that you remain dissatisfied with the response you have received, you are entitled to take your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator by writing or by filling in their web form or by phone: 0300 999 3407
Their contact details are:
The Fundraising Regulator
2nd Floor, CAN Mezzanine,
49-51 East Road
LifeSpring Ministries are committed to abide by any decision they reach on complaints which are escalated to them.