|Are you a church member that falls under one of the categories above? Please click the image above to submit information so that we can find out ways to help and support you during this time.||If you would like to find out ways you can help other LifeSpring members, click the image above to share what you are able to participate in and bless our community during this time.|
– Thanks to all who have joined us online over the past week!
– The Reasons to Believe Course at the end of April will be going ahead online.
– Our Good Friday service will be streamed online on Friday 10th April at 7:30pm featuring worship from Pippa Rayner and ministry from Tony Wastall.
– The Easter Sunday service will also be via live stream on Sunday 12th at 10am.
– Do you need help or support at this time? Or would you like to join our Here to Help team? Get in touch at email@example.com.
– The Ephesians study will continue this Thursday at 8pm.
– Join Tony for his midday sessions “Understanding the Times” Mon-Fri.
– Hope you’re all doing well! We miss you!
– Loads of you tuned into the live streams on Sunday.
– This Sunday morning Tony & Ursula Wastall will be going live at 10am.
– Join John & Karla Blackah live at 9am on Sunday for our pre-service meet & greet.
– Please make arrangements to give online at this time either through online banking or My ChurchSuite. If you need help with this call the office on 01902 313121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you need help or support pastorally or practically at this time you can email email@example.com and the team will get in touch.
No matter what the next few days or weeks look like, we are here for our church family! This time last year we were talking about the value of FAMILY and now, a year later, we get to put this into practice in a whole new way like never before. Behind the scenes, we are working hard to make sure that particularly members who are in one-person households, those over 65, those who have underlying health issues, or are self-isolating; we want to make sure our LifeSpring family is being looked after.
If you have not checked out the latest video update from Graham & Becca, please do so here:
Graham & Becca will also be sending out regular emails with all of the practical information and updates regarding us as a church.
As it stands right now, we will not be having any services for the foreseeable future. Services will be broadcast online every Sunday at 10am from the LifeSpring Facebook page. We will be in touch as things progress. In the meantime please be prayerful and join us on Sundays during the livestream.
Finally, if you or someone you know is in any of the categories listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to reach out and help in whatever ways we can.